Thursday, January 21, 2010

J-E-L-L-O

Thats exactly what my arms and legs feel like right now. But I wouldn't have it any other way. LOL.
Tonight I decided to NOT just do one 10 minute trainer workout. I decided to NOT do just 2. I decided to do 3. Yes 3. 3. I'm still shaking my head. I did the total body, the cardio total body, and the abs wokouts. I've really been wanting to challenge myself and start (and complete) p90x before the summer, so I figured that why not prepare myself by stacking my 10 minute trainer workouts. We'll see how my body reacts when I wake up in the morning.
I have been eating A LOT better since the year started. I did however slip today and stuffed my face with those oh so yummy golden oreos. Hmmmm maybe it was my subconscience telling me to do 3 workouts instead of 2.

No comments: