Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back into the swing of things

I will be honest and say I have not been a good girl. Last night was the first time I worked out since last week Thursday. Trying to stay motivated these past couple of weeks has really been tough for me. Between having a feverish little guy, going out of town to do an interview and myself also feeling under the weather has not been good for my workout schedule. I had plans to start the P90X program and actually make it through all 90 days instead of half way at 47 days like I did the first time.
So I have a plan. I will continue to do my 10 minute trainer for the rest of this week and next, doing 2 or 3 workouts a day. After next week, I will start P90X. To help me stay on top of everything I will post my workouts everyday, starting tonight, so I will get used to doing it. I do keep a workout book: I pre-write a week's worth of work outs including how many sets I do, or what work out video I plan to do for that day. I'm pretty good about keeping up with the book, so blogging shouldn't be too bad.
I am off to prepare dinner, but will be back tonight to let you know how my workout went. (If its anything like how it was last night, my body is in for a "burning" treat). 

No comments: