Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving is messing up my groove!

This weekend I am moving to Texas and boy its got my head spinning. I have been working out, but not like I've been wanting to. Instead of doing 3 separate work outs, I've only been doing 1. Just 1. How sucky is that?! So tomorrow morning I am waking up 30 minutes earlier than usual (I already set my alarm) and getting in at least 1 work out.
But just to keep you updated, on Sunday I did yoga and last night I did total body. Since I really started getting back into working out like I used to, I have noticed that my energy level has really increased. I feel more awake in the mornings too. Now this maybe T.M.I. (so look away if you're prude-like) but I've also noticed that I have been wanting to have sex a lot more. The sex has always been great, but now its even better!
Like one of my favorite bloggers always says: "Never underestimate the power of a work out."

No comments: