Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh the power of a work out!

Haven't been on here in awhile I know. Thats just due to my moving to Texas. I will be honest and say I have had a hard time making time for working out. My priorities and my focus was strictly on moving and starting my new job. But boy oh boy do I regret it. I park at the top floor of the parking garage so I can walk up and down the stairs to get my heart rate up during the day. WOW. I never knew 4 flights of stairs could get me that exhausted. I mean, I'm in pretty good shape. So for 3 days I walked up and down those stairs. And my legs were killing me. That was the KICK I needed to get back to my routine. I am even more dedicated now than I ever was to be in tip top shape this year...MY year, remember?
With that being said, I am off to do some yoga. Anyone know of a really good pilates dvd that I should try? I'm going back to mixing it all up. See y'all tomorrow.
Hey wait...lets do this one thing together...1, 2, 3, drop and do 5 push ups followed by 10 crunches...GO! Ok back to your night.

No comments: