Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 2 of "circuit love"

I have decided to do the circuit workout I started last week for 3 weeks total before changing to a different routine.
So this past Sunday, I wrote out my workouts for the entire week:

Monday: full body circuit (4 sets)
               10 minutes on the eliptical
Tuesday: 15 minutes on the eliptical
                ab workout (2 sets of 8-12 ea)
                - reverse crunch on the floor
                - v up on bench
                - crunch on ball
                - weighted crunch on floor
                - oblique crunch
                - crossover crunch on ball
                - plank
Wednesday: full body circuit (4 sets)
Thursday: 15 minutes on the eliptical
                  ab workout (2 sets of 8-12 ea)
Friday: full body circuit (4 sets)
             10 minutes on the eliptical
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

The abs workout I included I also got from Oxygen magazine. Its 2 lower, 2 upper, 2 obliques, and a core. (I told y'all I love that magazine)

I'm starting to see some small changes in my body with this new workout. My legs are leaning out (does that make sense?) and the love handles are starting to not be so handley. LOL. I'm glad I started this workout when I did, especially since the hubster will be moving to Texas next week...finally.  So I'll be sexy! LOL!!

No comments: