Sunday, May 16, 2010

The INSANITY starts tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the day I start Insanity. I am actually super excited! I love cardio! I love getting my heart rate up and sweating like I was walking in the Sahara desert. I have spent the majority of the past almost 2 hours going over the workout plan for the next 2 months and I am already feeling antsy.
Earlier tonight we went grocery shopping and got a bunch of good, healthy stuff for the week to keep me going. I am not following the nutrition plan for 1, I am not "average size" and 2,  same reason as number 1. I am a tiny little woman and the "advised nutritional plans" don't fit ME: I am 4 foot 7, 100 pounds. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE food, but will be changing the way I eat to maximize results. and I really do need to eat better. Its pretty effed up that I make my kids eat "the good stuff" and I just pick "the good stuff" off of my plate.
So tomorrow is the day. I do plan on working out during lunch like I always do--nothing too heavy though. Ooohhh I can't wait! I will be documenting here so stay tuned.

No comments: