Monday, December 27, 2010

New year...new ME :)

AND new things coming up for this blog. I don't make resolutions. Well I have tried making resolutions before but, BLAH, we all know how that goes. Anyways...I know I've been talking about turning this blog around and just haven't really done anything except for changing my background. But January is proving to be a month of promising changes. So to hold myself a little more accountable for these "resolutions" I've decided to do a mock list of things that I want (and will) get done...all starting January 1st...
1. PROMOTE this blog every chance I get...increase readership.
2. Post more regularly here about all the beauty that is ME :) and all the beauty I find.
3. Keep up on my Friday Fit Tip
4. Do fashion and make-up posts...because YES...this WILL BEcome a fashion/make-up/fitness type of blog.
5. Sex. No more is this subject taboo. Posts on this as well.
So as you can see, the "focus" is on everything fashionably, beautifully, fit. I am the only girl in my house and dagnabit I am proud of it! This is my space where I can be a girl.

Look out blog universe...I'm entering 2011 with a BANG!!

4 comments:

CB said...

Holy shit... Since when is sex taboo??? No one told me!

Danielle said...

Hey Lady,

I am kicking off my weekly commenting and you are on my list this week.

I think that were you want to take your blog is terrific. I think that for me your number 2 is the one of the most important when it comes to maintaing your readership. I try to post each and every day and it has proven to be a very good tactic to keep readers coming back. My mom always tells me your only as good as your last post. So I am sending you a good luck and happy blogging

Artemis Clover: The real L.A. love story. said...

hey! you've been leaving such sweet comments over at my place...i love reading them! i go on and off with my blog but overall it has been such a fun thing to do. i like your resolution and can't wait to see your space flourish and grow!! keep it up!

Nini said...

Ooooh I think I love the changes that are coming! Especially the fashion and make-up posts....and yes let's talk about sex why don't we....let's talk about sex, let's talk about sex (in my best salt & peppa singing voice)