Monday, January 10, 2011

This is gonna be a sexy month! (day 1 & 2)

So one of my fave bloggers Mimi from Irresistible Icing has created one of the most FAB things...a CALENDAR! Now this is not just some ordinary calendar. It is 31 Days to become a more irresistible YOU and ME.
So I totally forgot I printed out the calendar, so I have some days to make up. But I figured I could just start on January 1 and maybe double up until I get caught up. So all month I'll post about whatever is listed on that day.

So for both the 1st and the 2nd it says: Create goals for the New Year, how will you become more irresistible?
In 2010 I turned the big 3-0. I vowed I would make my thirties the most gorgeous and sexiest 10 years of my life. My goal for this year is to make each day sexy and gorgeous. Whether it be some new make-up or a cool "toy" or even a new CD. One day at a time. Even a nice long hot bubble bath. I mean holy hell...I think I was still in preschool the last time I actually had a nice bubble bath LOL. OMG how I need to get my nails done again!
So ladies, why don't you join me?! Head over to Mimi's blog and take a look at the calendar and take these next 31 days to make a more irresistible you.

1 comment:

Nini said...

I love it!!! Just another reason to pamper myself and love myself some more.