Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time for a new 'do

I need a change. A hair change that is. About a month ago I finally cut some bangs and got my LONG hair re-layered. I've always had long hair and I really have no want to actually cut any more than 4 inches off the length. I just want something different. Something fab, but easy to maintain. So here is what I was thinking...

 Long enough. Super soft and sexy. I could rock this. In fact...I WANT to rock this. Dude even the color. (haha I have DARK BROWN hair lol...but I HAVE been blond before)
And there's this one...

 AND OH EM GEE this one! Very rock star. I think I'm leaning more towards a style like this. Edgy. Yes. I like edgy. I AM edgy lol.

Friday is the day folks. The day. So I shall continue to look since I only have a couple more days. And come Friday, I'll introduce you to the new me :)

3 comments:

Nini said...

I'm gonna check back in tomorrow! I can't wait to see which you picked!

Connie K said...

I love the cut very chic ! yes post a pic of the new Do !!

Shabana said...

Were you thinking of bangs?