Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back from the dead

Towards the end of the week last week, BamBam brought home a bug. and that bug decided it wanted to take over my body. So I have been hot/warm/hot/warm, chills, throwing up, head aches, and body aches since last Friday up until about mid day yesterday (Tuesday). I felt weak all weekend because I couldn't eat anything but drink alka seltzer and water. I feel great today but I know I cannot start back Insanity until I am a 100% or else I could make myself sick again. I ate lunch yesterday, but that was the only thing that I ate. Hopefully my appetite will return back to normal by tomorrow so I can start back working out.
Boy have I changed! I never thought I would ever be like that-->can't wait to start working out again. Big Daddy is like that, but never me lol. I mean I enjoy it a lot because its fun but now I feel like I NEED it. My day feels off not working out. Good stuff, good stuff.

OMG and when did I become so addicted to make up? ;-)
Since I felt better last night I totally just played make up. Yup all by my lonesome. At like mid-night too lol. I was trying to "re-create looks" that I've seen on other blogs or on youtube. Had tons of freaking fun...in my closet. Ya Big Daddy was asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. Wish I had better light. Oh well. I'm going to try one new look like every week or 2. Tee-hee! I'm such a girl!

No comments: