Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bring on the sweat!

Big Daddy and I have decided to go through a round of Insanity...together. Yes that's right...together. LOL. I'm not sure how well this is going to go. We started on Monday. Yes, 4th of July. The fit test was hard! It took a lot out of us. Especially seeing as how Sunday night we had dinner at a friends and drank some 10yr old whiskey :) until midnight. Yesterday was day 2 - plyometric cardio circuit. 2 words...god damn! Today, day 3, we decided to make our "off" day since we play softball with my company tonight. My calves are sore! VERY SORE! My thighs hurt more yesterday than today. I don't know how I'm going to make it through softball tonight. But like they say...no pain, no gain. And I intend to gain that sexy body!
I am pretty excited that we will be working out together. Big Daddy is really a great motivator. I've seen how he works out and admire how when it hurts, he pushes through even harder. And seriously...who can resist a set of muscles/abs on a sexy man, glistening? Not me.
I am going to post a picture of me tonight so I can have something to compare to in 2 weeks when we do the fit test again.
Until later dolls....keep on sweating!

No comments: