Thursday, August 11, 2011

Insanity + NTC

First some good news...
I stepped on the scale I think it was Tuesday and was pleasantly impressed. I lost about 9 pounds! It was a great feeling. I know it could be more. I know I need to start eating cleaner and I would be set. Big Daddy and I are going to try. TRY. I can't make any promises. But thank goodness he's going to eat cleaner with me. It makes it a little easier.
This week I have been alternating my Insanity max work outs with Nike Training Club work outs. It has been HECTIC. But I am enjoying it. Insanity has gotten more challenging. It feels like day 1 all over again.  I thought I sweat before but god damn! LOL.
Nike Training Club. If you still haven't downloaded the app you NEED to.  Its great for those who don't have a lot of time. There are four "types" of work outs and in each type the work outs are broken up into beginner, intermediate and advanced. Trust me its awesome and geared FOR WOMEN!
I may not be eating as well as I would like but I do know that I am definitely NOT over eating. I eat like 5-6 small meals a day. My snacking has gotten so much better. I now snack on cheese sticks, cherry tomatoes, and granola instead of m&ms or chips. I do allow myself to satisfy a craving but I never over do it. Like pizza...mmmmmm. Its my fave food ever! But I know its not good for me. But yesterday I swear it was calling my name! Oh that cheesey goodness. One slice and I was in heaven! Cravings in moderation. :)

1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Wow, you remind me to get back to working out again. Although I haven't gain weight but I feel like I'm losing my "healthy me". I am now following this blog.