Monday, September 5, 2011

I graduated! Now what?

2 months ago today I started Insanity. In the middle of it, I got bit by the sick bug and even started to lose interest. But I am happy to say that I have graduated! I have slimmed down so much and feel so much stronger. I am eating a lot better and have more energy for my dudes.

*not so pouchy around the stomach anymore*

*this has to be my most fave picture to date lol*

So what's a girl to do now? On my quest to "teeny tiny" I decided that I am going to start some Tracey Anderson workouts. If I like them, I will go ahead an pursue doing Metamorphosis. I hopped on youtube this morning and found 2 webisodes...one specifically for abs and the other specifically for arms. One word: different. Very non traditional, and I like that. I would say kinda kooky LOL. So I did both. And I must say, my abs and arms were burning. I think this is a good work out coming off of Insanity. I'll keep you posted.
Here's the abs webisode I found. Give it a try. Let me know what you think.

No comments: