Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Burpee challenge

*first I would like to start off by saying that my post from Friday night which included what I ate on Thursday and Friday was "removed because of suspicious content." What the eff right?!*

I found out about an awesome fitness challenge on twitter yesterday: the 30 day burpee challenge. You know I'm always looking for interesting work out so I am giving this a try. The gist is, depending on your fitness level, you do a certain amount of burpees on day 1. Each day after that, for 30 days, you increase that number by one. So if you're a beginner, beginner, day 1 you do 1, day 2 you do 2...and so on and so on. You can read more about it here.
According to the post, I fall into the intermediate level so today, day 1, I started with 8 burpees. Got my heart beating and everything. Felt good.
Will you join me? I think you should.

No comments: