Sunday, October 23, 2011

No excuses

Its Sunday and I am on day 6 = 13 burpees! If you don't remember, I started with 8 burpees. I am at a point where I wanna "show off" so I've added 1 push up and jump at the end of my last burpee. I am very proud of myself. Something so simple can easily be forgotten, but not this time. I have set up an alarm on my phone to go off everyday at the same time. No excuses.

I still am writing what I eat everyday. I had to stop blogging it because everytime I did a post, I would get an email saying that it "was removed for suspicious content." Anyone else ever had that happen? Anyways...I will try posting again. I have been "writing" what I eat on my ical. I'm on my laptop everyday for work so there is no way that I should forget. Its starting to come like second nature...eat, write, eat, write. No excuses.

I have been waking up early every morning now for about a week. I want to start walking the dog and eventually run with the dog every morning. So I had to "get ready"LOL. Waking up early has never been a problem for me. Especially since I wake up early to get the dudes' stuff ready for school and of course make them breakfast. I figure if I wake up an hour earlier than I normally do, I can take the dog out, shower, and enjoy some "me" time before waking up the dudes for breakfast. Everybody needs "me" time. No excuses.

1 comment:

Nini said...

I hate burpees. I used to do them at crossfit and I hated them. I was good at them....but still hated them. Where are the pics from Mexico? Can't wait!!