Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another great shopping day!



Oh Black Friday...I didn't venture out this year and by the news reports I saw, I'm sure glad I didn't! CRAZY!! I read on FB that 2 women got into a fist fight over the last $2.00 waffle maker at Walmart! I did go out to Walmart with my MIL later on during the day and it was just like any other day with regular crowds, but definitely messier.
Yesterday, thanks to American Express, was designated small business Saturday. I did venture out for this. We even ate at local food places too. Got some great one of a kind stuff that I know everyone will love.
And tomorrow...Ahhhh Cyber Monday. Online shopping at its finest! I haven been holding onto my $25 gift card to Amazon for a month and a half now and its definitely burning a hole in my pocket.

So in cyber Monday spirit, I am having a sale for Jamberry Nails! They make GREAT stocking stuffers!!
To take advantage of the sale, all orders will need to be placed through my facebook page or you can email them to me. I am offering extra incentives to those that "LIKE" my facebook page that include free sheet with purchase and 1/2 price sheets.


To see all the styles we have, click the picture above or visit http://nicole.jamberrynails.net.

No comments: