Tuesday, February 7, 2012

active rest day #2 - yay or nay?

Today should be my active rest day (#2). But yesterday bodyrock.tv announced and posted a February - 30 day challenge. (The fit test was posted late last night...day 1 was officially yesterday.) I'm staring at the website wondering if I should continue on with the 30 day challenge from last month or just start this challenge? I can still have today "off" seeing as how I JUST did the fit test for my current challenge last week. If I stop my current challenge, I will be one day behind...but of course I can make that up on an active rest day. Hmmmmm....
I am thinking and hoping that they do a challenge every month. If they do, then I'm golden. I can just continue what I am doing and not worry....
I don't know what to do. And yes this was a conversation I had in my head "out loud" for all of you ;-)

You know what? I'm just going to do the fit test. Its just the fit test. And I haven't been very active today. Thanks guys! LOL

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Woohooo so you'll be on pace with this month's challenge. Go girl!