Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 3 week one - tighten it up workout (Feb challenge)

The workout: tighten it up workout: 50/10, complete the following exercises 3 x through *of course I modified because I do not have a sand bag*

1. sandbag shoulder lift & drop (L&R shoulder) using sandbag (used kettle bell)
16/18/16
2. 1 leg push up and jump over sandbag - leg closest to bag is lifted (modified last set and did on knees)
10/11/11
3. 10 high knees & 10 mountain climbers (used kettle bell)
4/4/3
4. tuck knees & explosive star jump
14/18/17

Ab bonus: 50/10
- star abs: alternating L&R arms & legs 26
- left oblique plank & side drop (done on forearm) 13
- right oblique plank & side drop (done on forearm) 15

Another tough workout. The one leg push ups and star jumps killed me! I really thought the star jumps would be easy but boy was I wrong LOL. She posted the workouts being done on the beach-->totally giving me more motivation to push on. I WILL be that skinny hot mama in her bikini struttin her stuff! Look out Texas!

No comments: