Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 3 week three - Turn up the music (makeup)

Last Thursday I was feeling "off" at work. By the time I got home from work that afternoon, I totally wasn't feeling good. Went to bed early and woke up Friday and thats when it hit me. Long story short...I haven't worked out since last Wednesday night. I took it easy all weekend and this morning when I woke up I felt refreshed...sorta. LOL. I did feel like working out so I did. I picked up where I left off...

The workout: Why stop now? intermediate workout: 50/10, 2 x through

1. walking push up & tuck jump 
6/5
2. 3 way plank jump & clean & press using UGI (used kettle bell)
4/6
3. low jack & v split abs using dip station (modified: tricep dips and knee tucks on chair)
10/10
4. superman push up using equalizer (used stool)
12/12
5. stand up & jump abs using sandbag (used dumbbell)
7/6
6. sumo knees & half burpee using sandbag (used kettle bell)
7/7

Ab bonus: 50/10
- tuck abs -out & raise arms 10
- reverse crunch - diamond legs 15
- touch toes - L&R alternate 14

I did take it easy since I had just gotten over feeling like crap, but at the same time I did push as hard as I could. I was very proud of myself for my walking push ups and my supermans because my wrists didn't hurt at all. My arms on the other hand were shaking lol. The stand up and jump abs were hard to do so I think I will add a couple of those to my mornings so I can get used to them.
I really want to get a dip station. I put it on my amazon wish list...my birthday is in April...hoping Big Daddy will get it for me :)

1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

OMG 2 days until I start...excited/nervous at the same time! Haha. Even though I'm just doing it in my own living room, I'm still freaking out!

♥ Duckie.