Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 4 week 1 - wish you would workout

The workout: plyo cardio & strength: 10/50 for 12 rounds-->repeat 3 x through

burpees + push up
reverse pull up using dip station (used perfect pullup bar)
triple plank jumps
high knees using dip station (did knee roll ups on floor)

First workout of this challenge that I did in the morning. I think I will have to change it up and do this challenge in the mornings instead of when I come home form work in the afternoon because I feel GREAT. Today's workout was awesome. It was tabata style and y'all know I live doing tabatas. I felt right in my own element for once lol. Ya ya I know its only day 4 :-)

Power word(s): resist (temptation)

Today is super bowl Sunday. The day of gluttony: an all afternoon of food and beer. Oh man! I will resist the urge to over eat. I will resist the temptation of beer.

No comments: