Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 4 week three - Lean muscle fast (makeup)

*picking up where I left off. I am about 2 days behind*

The workout: 300 rep challenge: 10 reps per exercise for 5 rounds

1. push ups using equalizer (modified: done on floor)
2. side lunge step using sandbag right (used 20 lb kettle bell & stool)
3. side lunge step using sandbag (used 20 lb kettle bell & stool)
4. step over squats using equalizer (used 2 stools)
5. step up kick out left leg using sandbag (used 20 lb kettle bell)
6. step up kick out right leg using sandbag (used 20 lb kettle bell)

I was pouring sweat. I had to wipe the stools and the kettle bell dry. It looked like I hade gotten out of the shower by the time I was done. I pushed myself hard tonight...HARD. Everything was shaking...arms, legs, abs. 

Mirror check-->
I don't weigh myself. I haven't weighed myself in a month. And I don't plan on weighing myself anytime soon either. Well maybe when this challenge is over...maybe. I would have nothing to compare it to though, so meh. I feel different. My clothes fit differently. I look in the mirror and I see changes. Not big OMG I lost 10 pound changes, but changes. I see things I still need to work on. I see me, but a different me. I see a stronger me for sure. And I see a happier me.

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Pics!!!! I wanna see pics! You're kicking but and taking names girly.