Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 1 week four - Glad you came workout (makeup)

The workout: Sexy moves - intermediate: 50/10 2 x through

1. high knee skip
(did not count)
2. squat lunge & side lunge using sandbag (used 20 lb kettle bell)
10/12
3. high knees skip
(did not count)
4. monkey push up & jump
10/12
5. high knee skips
(did not count)
6. v towel corner slide & push up on equalizer (used stool)
5/8

Ab bonus: 50/10
- 1/2 burpee jump 15
- tuck abs 15
- 1/2 burpee jump 15
- tuck abs 14

I am in my final week...sorta. I plan to push through and make up the days I lost this weekend. I am very proud of myself for sticking with this challenge. I have fallen off the wagon and have had a soda here and there. Trust me...I've paid for it. But I am putting my foot down and saying no more. This is my last week of this month long challenge and I am going to work my tail off to finish it strong. Look world...this bodyrockin mommy is about to show off!

1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Yay! You're almost done! Woo hoo!

I'm super excited to start the challenges in March but they haven't posted anything about it yet. :/

♥ Duckie.