Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Garnier B.B. Cream - initial thoughts + "before" pic

I was recently (like last Tuesday) sent the new Garnier B.B. cream to try out, review, and talk about with other people.


My 1st thoughts:
- like a thicker tinted moisturizer, but not as thick as like sunscreen
- has a scent but not sure how to describe it (and its not bad at all)
- you don't need a lot
- seemed too light for my skin when I first put it on but it "adjusted" to my skin tone quickly
- love that it has SPF



*scary pic of me I know*

So here I am, barefaced. And no I was NOT naked lol. You see I have some dark spots/acne scarring. You can't see it in this picture but I have some freckles on both sides of my nose and my pores on the sides of my nose are large and in charge. 

*the following is taken from bzzagent.com*
Short for Beauty Balm, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream combines intense hydration with tinted minerals and Vitamin C, so you can ditch that drawn-out beauty routine for naturally more even, radiant and smooth skin in minutes.
Used as often as you want to refresh your look, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream instantly delivers big results:
  • Renews radiance
  • Brightens your complexion
  • Evens skin tone and blurs imperfections
  • Hydrates for 24 hours
  • Protects against UVA & UVB rays with SPF 15

I'm hoping the product will live up to the hype. I'll use it for the rest of the week and let you know what I think.

Have you heard of BB creams before? Do you believe that they actually do help to brighten and even out your skin?  

*Disclosure: I am a bzz agent (bzzagent.com) and was provided with this product to test and review. I am in no way affiliated directly with Garnier. All opinions are mine and mine alone.*

4 comments:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Love this review! Can't wait to see how it fairs.

How do you become a bzz agent? Maybe I should try to become one because you know I'm obsessed with beauty products! Lol.

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

THE mom said...

Just got to bzzagent.com You just fill out a bunch of different surveys :-)

THE mom said...

Just got to bzzagent.com You just fill out a bunch of different surveys :-)

THE mom said...

Just got to bzzagent.com You just fill out a bunch of different surveys :-)