Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boyfriend workout

*If you follow me on twitter then you know that I have switched things up a bit and decided to do morning workouts. If you don't follow me on twitter, then you should :)*


The workout: *done this morning* 3 rounds, 50/10

1. one leg push ups jump overs
2. leap frog shoulder press
3. quick feet push up
4. star core - using ugi ball (used stool)
5. core twist - using equalizer (used dumbbell)
6. sandbag press and twist (used kettle bell)

This was probably the best workout to get me started on transitioning back to morning workouts. It was not easy but it was perfect for getting me ramped up for the day. 
I feel like I am getting stronger but I am still a bit annoyed with the figure looking back at me from the mirror. I have totally changed up how eat during the week (meals and snacks). My previous mindset of eating whatever I want because I workout has been replaced with just eating better period.
I am still working out at night. So that means I'll be bodyrockin twice a day! Look out bikini cuz here I come!

1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

You go girl!

And I'm sure you'll look amazing in that bathing suit!

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com