Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girls on top workout

The workout: 2 rounds, 50/10

1. 4 x 4's
2. star push up with drunk chicken
3. ugi jump & knee to elbow L&R touch (used stool)
4. keg presses & lunge (L&R alternate legs) - used kettle bell
5. dips & knee lift - 1st round dips on stool, 2nd round knee ups on floor
6. push ups

Today was not a good day for me.
I looked in the mirror before I started this workout and just was not happy. I know I've come a long way but there's still so much more I need to do. Big Daddy says I need more cardio and I think he's right. I still have that "pooch" from pregnancy. I'm starting to notice a waist line but I need to do more.
I really pushed my workout today. The circuit wasn't much at all, but I was definitely sweating at the end. Am I not pushing myself as hard as I was in the beginning? I don't know, but what I do know is that I am about to start cracking down harder. 

No comments: