Thursday, April 12, 2012

Look hot naked workout

The workout: 12 rounds, 50/10

1. single arm clean & lunge w/ side kick - left (used kettle bell)
2. frog jump & L&R spider knee push up & tuck jump 
3. single arm clean & lunge w/ side kick - right (used kettle bell)
4. reverse push up & cross knee tucks

Bonus: 3 rounds, 50/10
- ugi ball twist (used kettle bell)
- v-ups left
- v-ups right

Boy do I feel good. Ever had that workout where you sweated and grunted, pushing yourself as hard as you could...totally in the zone? That was me today. I am shaking but feel so great. I am PUMPED! LOL. I feel like I could run a freaking marathon right now.

A lot of people inspire me to work out. Most especially Big Daddy. He works out everyday like I do and plays rugby 3 times a week. WOW. And now my little dude has become my inspiration. This child comes home from school and asks Big Daddy to workout. Not no "sissy boy" workout like jumping jacks and stretching, but tabata. Yes...tabata! Squats, push ups, crunches, lunges, switch lunges, burpees....my man! I haven't even told you the best part yet...he's only 5. Yup thats right! My dude is gonna be a beast! LOL. When I work out at night he watches me and coaches me along saying things like "Come on mommy, you got this" and "push through." How awesome! He makes me so proud.

No comments: