Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mix and match day

The workout: (Not afraid bodyrock & Get freaking hot): I decided to combine 2 workouts today to give me 12 rounds, 50/10

1. elevated plank & spider knee twist - alternat legs
2. 2 x commando push ups, commando roll & 10 mountain climbers
3.1/2 burpee & one arm upright row - alternate arms
4. 10 x low prisoner squat jumps & 2 wide leg star push ups

5. 1/2 burpee, clean & press & 3 jump squats
6. oblique ball throw & oblique jump
7. bag shoulder lift, squat, push up & tuck jump
8. oblique ball throw & oblique jump

9. elevated plan & spider knee wist - alternate legs
10. 2 x commando push ups, commando roll & 10 mountain climbers
11. 1/2 burpee & one arm upright row - alternate arms
12. 10 x low prisoner squat jumps & 2 wide leg star push ups

Ab bonus (combined from above workouts) 50/10
- sit up & oblique twist overhead abs
- 1 x tuck ab & 1 superman reverse crunch
- sitting tuck abs
- 3 touch abs - center, side, center

Butt bonus (Not afraid bodyrock) 3 rounds, 50/10
- up & under pelvic lift plank - alternate legs
- around the world pelvic lift plank - alternate legs
- up & around the world pelvic lift plank - alternate legs

If you're not following me on twitter (@nicole_johnson) or on instagram (nicolemariejohnson) then you missed what I got yesterday....


Big Daddy definitely loves me! I feel so official LOL. Now I just have to convince him that a dip station would be a great addition to my workout life.

I decided to combine workouts because well, I felt like it. The 2 workouts are from the March challenge. I always write them down in my notebook ahead of time so I just wanted to basically cross them off my list as completed.  The only thing I didn't do was the mixed body weight sculpt from the get freaking hot workout.
Summer is around the corner and I think I'll (my body) will be ready :). I am going to start double workouts this week (working out during my lunch break and then at night like normal). I am wanting to up my cardio so I think my lunch workout will be when I do that. We shall see. 

1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Omg seriously? You're going to work out during lunch? You're an animal!

I couldn't keep up with those workouts. They're too intense for me but I've been trying!

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com