Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New makeup goodness

So I purchased some new goodness recently (like past 2 weeks) that I wanted to share with you...


LOVE LOVE LOVE these brushes from E.L.F. They are from their studio line. I already owned 1 of each of these but decided to pick up another one of each. The bristles are super soft! The complexion brush (the top one) I've used for powder, bronzer, and blush. (So you see the need for 2?)The flat top powder brush I've only used for powder. I did see a YouTube video where someone used it with liquid and mousse types of foundation. So that's the main reason I got another one of those so I could try it with my liquid foundation. I want to get the angled blush brush too. Oh and definitely the kabuki brush. Shoot, for only $3.00 a piece, you can't go wrong. (But I think the kabuki may actually be $5.00 but thats still super awesomely priced).



So maybe towards the end of last year or maybe even just the beginning of this year, I have been totally loving mascara. I have a favorite and its by Mary Kay, but I'm always curious about others out there. I was in Ross not this past weekend but last weekend when I found this. Its made for brown eyes. One side is like your basic black mascara and the other is like the highlighter. Its a really pretty bronzy brown color. I have yet to actually wear this. Hmmm maybe Friday ;-) 
*for those of you who don't know my birthday is Friday*
But I believe this retails for about $11.00 or so, not too sure, but I got it from Ross for $3.99. BALLER!


So I have started a recent obsession with pink lip glosses. This is Revlon's super lustrous gloss in pink afterglow. It even has SPF 15 in it. The picture really sucks. Next time you go into like a CVS or Walgreens look for it. I got this at my local H.E.B. and there was a coupon for $2.00 off. At H.E.B. it was like $5.49 or something like that and with the coupon, I only paid $3.49. As you can see, I haven't even opened it yet...but I will definitely be breaking this out on Friday. If I end up loving it, I'll go back and get other colors.

I also picked up a nude lipliner by essence in the color honey bun. (Sorry no picture) Can you believe it was only 99 cents?! 

But that's it. Not much, but something. Did y'all pick up anything recently that you love or think you're gonna love? Let me know below so I can pick them up too ;-)

2 comments:

frikken DUCKIE said...

I'm definitely in need of more makeup brushes!

Love seeing the goodies you got! I think this weekend I'm going to pick up a few new items too. I've been hearing that Revlon's Lip Butters are amazing so I'm gonna have to grab one of those!

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

Maryam Maquillage said...

I love those Elf brushes, they are sooo awesome!!