Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 3 - Sexy booty curves

*Day 3 wasn't posted last night until after 9pm. So today is day 3 and tomorrow morning I will make up and do day 4*


The workout: bodyrock burn: 50/10, 3 x through

1. touch down's: ?,30,30 
2. spider push ups: 18,17,13
3. tuck abs: 14,16,15
4. hanging knee raises - did elevated knee abs: 15,16,16

Bodyrock sculpt: 50/10

1. bicep curl & press: 12
2. shoulder press: 18
3. squats: 20
4. triceps: 17
5. round the world: 8
6. upright row: 24
7. bent over row: 20
8. abs: 20

Speaking of booty...mine hurts lol. Today was the first day of an actual workout. God damn this is going to be an awesome month.

Big Daddy ordered us a juicer online today!!! Soooooo excited! I've been hearing a lot of people talking about juicing and have totally wanted to jump off the empire state building with them. Now I get to. I plan on doing a week long juice fest. Wish me luck.

Got any good juice recipes? Please share them with me!

1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

I hate that my time zone is different from everyone else's! I did days 1 and 2 but since I don't go online over the weekend, I miss out on the other days. I'll be doing this exercise tonight though. Lol.

♥ Duckie.

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com