Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 4 - Hit your climax

The workout: 50/10, 12 rounds

Burn:
1. prisoner squat jump & elbow to knee touch
2. 10 mountain climbers, clean & press & squat & press
3. squat front & raise
4. under touch toe + 2 elbow 1/2 burpee

Sculpt: pyramid (just did 10 of each)
1. alternating hand bag swings
2. shovel left
3. shovel right
4. clean & press left
5. clean & press right

Abs: 50/10
1. reptile push up
2. mountain climbers
star push ups

I actually did this workout on Saturday May 5th at Zilker Park. The sun was shining and I was sweating from head to toe! The paper I kept score on flew away...and I can't remember.

I think I am going to try and do at least one of my bodyrock workouts outside. It felt great to change up the scenery and I felt like I could have gone on forever...well almost.

Big Daddy ordered us a juicer on Friday (the 4th) and we got it in the mail yesterday. AWESOME! We went to H.E.B. last night to get everything to make a mean green juice: kale, celery, cucumber, lemon, apples and ginger. We added a bit too much ginger which made the drink kinda spicy. But it was still really good. A lot better than I expected it to be. I think I'll start with one mean green a day and maybe every 2 weeks, do like a cleanse where all I do is juice for one whole day.

No comments: