Thursday, May 31, 2012

LiveFit Trainer - Week 1 Day 1 - chest/triceps

*this was done yesterday 5/30/12*

Exercises:

Wide push up: 3 sets of 12

Dumbbell bench:
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10

Flat bench flys:
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10

Narrow push ups: 3 sets of 12

Overhead triceps dumbbell:
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10
5lbs x 10

Tricep pushdowns (did not do, no machine here)

So yesterday I started Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. So briefly...
There are 3 phases. I am in the first phase which is "Building Muscles." I haven't lifted weights in a very long time and this morning I was sore. I think this 12 week program will definitely compliment my bodyrock workouts. I know I haven't really talked much about this new program but I promise I will.


1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

LiveFit? What's that? I don't know if I'm on that level yet. Lol.

How have you been!? I've missed you! How far along are you guys with moving??

♥ Duckie.