Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W2, Day 1 - Sexy by summer

The workout: 12 rounds, 50/10

Burn:
1. 1 arm switch sandbag swing (alternating L&R arm) - used 20 lb dumb bell
2. 10 x crab & 10 mountain climbers
3. squat, sandbag side lunge (L&R alternate) - used 20 lb dumb bell
4. monkey push ups
5. plank, double jump and drag the bag - used 15 lb dumb bell

Sculpt: 50/10
1. elevated shoulder push up
2. wood chop left - used 15 lb dumb bell
3. single arm rope pull and twist - used 5 lb dumb bell
4. wood chop right - used 15 lb dumb bell
5. single arm rope pull and twist - used 5 lb dumb bell

Did this workout this morning at the gym at my office building. Pretty cool because I was the only one in there. I felt this workout completely in my shoulders and arms. I feel like I am really starting to see a difference in the way my arms look. I plan on taking measurements again (hopefully) at the end of this week.

I have really been eating well. Snacking on shit was like an everyday thing. I would try to eat healthy snacks but at least once a day I would reach for one of those chewy quaker oat chocolate chip bars. Ha! actually it was more like 2. But I have been making sure that I pack a lunch AND snacks everyday. Dried cranberries are my fave at the moment along with sesame sticks.

Just juiced again tonight. Another mean green. This time we did a smaller chunk of ginger. And now it tastes like grass LOL. But it is still very good. We hope to juice for the kids this weekend. Just fruits for now, and when they get used to the NATURAL taste we'll add in a carrot or some spinach here and there.
I have decided to do a "detox" (all day juicing) on Mondays. We eat really good through out the week and LOVE to "treat" ourselves on the weekends. Mondays would be a perfect detox day.

(ginger, celery, apples, cucumber, lemon, & kale)

(my first mean green that we made last night)


2 comments:

MsStephaniexoxo said...

So ur liking the juicer? I really wanna get one but buying ones kinda overwhelming since u can spend as much as u want on one lol

lexi said...

sounds like a good workout and diet. i'm doing the insanity workout right now. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥