Burn: 12 rounds, 50/10
1. switch lunge & wood chop - used 5 lb dumbbell
2. diagonal knee raise
3. power jump, push up & toe touch
4. pike mat jumps
5. pike press & knee tuck
6. leg swing, back lunge & front kick (modified version)
Sculpt: 4 rounds, 50/10
1. side plank leg lift - left on medicine ball
2.ab circle holds alternating circle direction - used 5 lb dumbbell
3. side plank leg lift - right on medicine ball
4. ab circle holds alternating circle direction - used 5 lb dumbbell
Yes I am behind. Work consumed so much of my time recently that I was only able to knock out a set of tabata each day for the rest of the week last week. (Did that make sense? LOL) I am definitely re-evaluating my time to get my full workouts in.
I have been juicing and loving it. Just doing mean green and nothing else. Only con side is that it makes me super gassy (TMI I know) but that is slowly starting to diminish. I would like to try different recipes because I am actually wanting to do my first juice cleanse after memorial day weekend. like just one day of all day juicing only. We shall see LOL. Y'all know how much I like food.