Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6/26/12 - cardio day + BR - lean lust workout

Workout #1: early morning jog around my complex with my doggie :-)
Here is the way I go...
So I start at the green and end at red :-) At the top of the "map" I actually leave the gated portion on one side of the complex and then come back in on the other side. Not sure how long this actually is. I don't run. I just jog. Our poor Diesel is not as fit as he used to be so jogging is good for now. I'll probably speed it up in a couple weeks and leave him at home. I jogged once around and then quick walked around again. 

Workout #2: BR - 50/10, 3 rounds

1. sandbag swing - modified w/ kettle bell
2. crab shack w/ mountain climbers
3. sandbag lift & side lunge - modified w/ dumbbell
4. push up w/ spiderman push up
5. plank sandbag pull 

It's been awhile since I bodyrocked and boy did I pick one hell of a workout to do. 


1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Omg I would die trying to run that route.

At least you have a jogging partner. Lol.

And I haven't Bodyrock'd in a while so I'm terrified to start again!

♥ Duckie.