Friday, June 29, 2012

6/28/12 - LFT - Legs mash up

Because I didn't do legs last night, I skipped my run around my complex and did some legs.

The workout: Quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes & calves

Dumbbell front squat:
5lbs x 15
5lbs x 15
10lbs x 15

(45 sec rest)

Dumbbell lunge
10lbs x 15 L&R
10lbs x 15 L&R
10lbs x 15 L&R

(45 sec rest)

Dumbbell stiff-legged deadlift
10lbs x 15
10lbs x 15
10lbs x 15

(45 sec rest)

Stability ball hamstring curl
3 sets of 15

(45 sec rest)

Side squat with dumbbells (on shoulder)
5lbs x 12 L&R
5lbs x 12 L&R

My legs and butt are sore this morning! I normally take the stairs in the parking garage at work and in my building...but not this morning LOL. I think what helped a lot was that I did some trigger point (TP) therapy last night before going to bed. Big Daddy used to be sponsored by them last year for rugby and so he has all the goods. I also rolled out my back so that doesn't hurt at all this morning.







1 comment:

frikken DUCKIE said...

Hahaha. I totally hate when my legs and butt hurt the most. I always feel like I'm walking like a penguin. Hahaha.

♥ Duckie.