Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/4/12 - NTC - Leaner Legs

On Monday, I woke up early with Big Daddy and headed to the gym with him. And when I say early, I mean 5am. It was actually very good. I didn't know how my body was going to react to that early of a workout so I just did a 15 minute, quick focused Nike Training Club workout. I forgot how great these workouts are! Mt legs were stiff and sore all of yesterday.

The workout: 15 min, intervals

1:00 alternating step back lunges - used 8lb dumbbells
1:00 drop squat jumps
1:00 dead lift - used 10lb dumbbells
1:00 jump wood chops - used 8lb dumbbell
1:00 side lunge w/ rotation - used 8lb kettle bell
1:00 alternating step back lunges - used 8lb dumbbells
1:00 drop squat jumps
1:00 dead lift - used 10lb dumbbells
1:00 jump wood chops - used 8lb dumbbell
1:00 side lunge w/ rotation - used 8lb kettle bell
1:00 alternating step back lunges - used 8lb dumbbells
1:00 drop squat jumps
1:00 dead lift - used 10lb dumbbells
1:00 jump wood chops - used 8lb dumbbell
1:00 side lunge w/ rotation - used 8lb kettle bell





2 comments:

Faith said...

You are incredible!

frikken DUCKIE said...

I agree with Faith, you are incredible!

And omg how on earth could you wake up at 5am? I don't even remember a time that I woke up that early - maybe because I was probably still half asleep. Lol. The last time I tried to work out in the morning it made me nauseated but maybe I should workout in the morning more so my body could get used to it rather than waiting until its late at night to work out.

♥ Duckie.