Thursday, August 30, 2012

A mash up of epic proportions

Well...really its just a mash up workout LOL. But I haven't posted a workout in quite sometime and I needed to reel you in :-) Hey at least I'm honest about it LOL.
But it was an awesome workout. Basically it was 2 days' workout in one. I actually did this on Tuesday and today I plan on doing another sort of mash up type workout concentrating more on upper body.

The workout: completed as a circuit, resting 1 minute between each circuit (3 x through unless noted that a specific exercise was only done twice...you'll see what I mean in a sec)

1. freehand jump squat (2 sets of 15)
2. plie dumbbell squats (3 sets of 12) - 15 lbs
3. barbell side split squat (3 sets of 12) - 5 lb plates on each side
4. seated leg curl (3 sets of 12) - 20 lbs
5. leg extensions (3 sets of 12) - 20 lbs
6. butt lift, bridges (2 sets of 15)
7. barbell deadlift (3 sets of 12) - 5 lb plates on each side
8.bent over barbell row (3 sets of 12) - 5 lb plates on each side
9. wide grip lat pull down (3 sets of 12) - 20 lbs
10. dumbbell rear lunge (3 sets of 12) - 15 lbs



No comments: