Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 BSN Summer Shred Challenge & MTL Summer Challenge

I have entered another 12 week fitness challenge on bodybuilding.com: the 2013 summer shred challenge by BSN. My goal for these next 12 weeks is to really lean out and shed that excess belly fat that still is lingering around my hips and midsection.
I have decided to follow the workout plan, MTL Summer Challenge, from Savannah aka Muffin Top Less.  So yes, in essence, I am doing 2 challenge sat the same time. Do it big or go home right?! LOL.
If you're interested in any of these challenges, click on the hyperlinks to check them out! I can't wait to share my journey with you!!

So today is day 1: chest (no cardio)
Machine chest press 4x12 40lbs
Flat bench db press 4x12 10lbs
Flat bench db flies 3x10 8lbs
Incline db press 4x12 10lbs
Incline db flies 4x10 8lbs
Push-ups 4 sets as many as can do

No comments: