Friday, October 4, 2013

Time for a reset

I am here, once again. At the dreaded "plateau." UGH! So what am I going to do about it you ask? I was thinking a reset. A hardcore, in your face, ass kicking, sweat inducing reset. So I took to bodybuilding.com (one of my faves for new workouts and inspiration). I was not let down. After a ton of reading, I found my reset: The Bizzy Diet 21-day fitness plan. An intense, 3 week plan that is sure to kick my ass! The plan consists of HIIT training plus weightlifting circuits (upper and lower body). Great thing, like with all other bodybuilding.com programs, is that it also includes a nutrition guide that you can follow. I admit, I haven't exactly been making the right choices the past 2-3 weeks or so (had more than my fair share of Starbuck's frappuccinos). So on Monday it starts.

If you want to know more about this 3 week program, click HERE.

P.S. Remember, Bodybuilding.com is also free to join.


No comments: