Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week 3 + a total body kettle bell workout

I am in my final week of the Bizzy diet 21 day workout plan. It has been great! Easy to do and I have not yet missed a single day! Very different from my (previous) normal lifting routine....I think that is definitely what I needed to shake things up. I have not stepped on a scale, nor took my measurements since I started this challenge. My clothes do fit differently and I SEE changes in body...my face mostly. Saturday is the last day and I will be weighing myself and having my hubby take my measurements. I can't wait to see my results. :-)

Spent last Friday with a good friend of mine who convinced me to dust my kettle bell off and put in some work. This morning I searched YouTube and found the perfect beginner kettle bell workout for me. I LOVE finding new ways to sweat! This routine is perfect for anyone who is wanting to give kettle bell workouts a try. Simple, yet effective and it targets the whole body.



Try it out and let me know what you think. I will be doing this routine about 3 times this week in conjunction with finishing off the 21 day plan. Dontcha just LOVE 2-a-days?

*disclaimer: I am by no means a fitness expert. I just enjoy working out and sharing what I do. Check with your doctor if you are thinking about starting a workout routine or changing up your current routine*

No comments: